Let’s create together
Kururimbo is a South Wales, UK based blog that was born to inspire people to have a multilingual multi culture in-depth travel experience. Nothing of just covering the basis and main tourist attractions. Here we like to explore stories behind restaurants, outdoor scenes, experiences and gems that only locals know about and more. Here we like to make sure that every time our friends travel, they will get access to a unique experience.
This blog aims to inspire readers in their 20s, 30s, and 40s to continue to invest in experience and self development through travel.
What we believe in
1. Travel is the most exiting and intensive way to learn about different individuals and cultures.
2. Travel is meant to be more than checking the major to go sites
3.Travel is meant to be enjoyed over 48 hrs.
4. Learning the some basic of your travel destinations will enhance your travel experience
5. Supporting local businesses is substantial for the survival of the hospitality industry
As someone who has always been an immigrant in all countries I have resided until now, my eyes are very used to look for the unusual and interesting aspects of a community,
Reach out to an international audience of 20s, 30s, and 40s
Whether your are a tourism board, travel company, tour operator, hotel, local shop or travel related brand – if you have something worth mentioning to the world and you think Kururimbo is a good fit for your brand feel free to contact me . I will be in touch with you soon.
I am very happy to discuss all the exiting and creative ways we could work together. Let’s find out how Kururimbo can contribute to your brand
Ways to Work with me
Collaborations can include:
- Bespoke content campaigns (blog and social media)
- Sponsored blog posts
- Hire me as a freelance writer
- Reviews on: hotels restaurant, tours, spas, outdoor experiences, travel related products and travel services
- Article contribution to other publications
Authentic Travel experiences
Self guided tours
Food: Local authentic experiences
I am also all about discovering themes and things that no one has shed a light before! So if there’s something that you think this blog should share but it is not listed here yet feel free to send me and email or contact via one of the following social medias!